Celebrity Makeup Artist IRIS MOREAU talks about her favorite products.
Iris Moreau has glossed the faces of sports luminaries, rock stars and celebrities. From
Serena Williams and Anna Kournikova to Avril Lavigne, Elizabeth Moss, Vera Farmiga, Olivia
Wilde, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, Samuel L. Jackson, et al., Iris is known for her impeccable
taste and expertise of hand. Her work has appeared on the pages of fashion magazines
including Elle, Harpers Bazar, Italian Vogue, Vanity Fair, Flaunt, Paper and more.
Following is a list of Iris’ favorites and why she is crazy about them:
1. PRECIOUS ROSE SERUM, Iris Moreau Beauty – This Precious Rose Serum is my
ultimate favorite product. It is hand crafted by ‘me’ in micro batches and is 100% organic
and vegan. I use it as a moisturizer/primer on all my clients and it gives the skin a gorgeous
healthy glow. It’s made from pure rose damescana oil and smells amazing!
2. BEAUTY BLENDER, the Original Beauty Blender – This sponge is one of my ‘can’t live
without’ tools. It just blends makeup so evenly and buffs the skin to perfection.
3. LOUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION, Giorgio Armani – I love Armani’s Luminous Silk
Foundation. The formula is very lightweight and it has reflective properties that bounce light
off the skin. giorgioarmanibeauty.com
4. HALO LIGHTING WANDS, Smashbox – These fab cream highlighters can be
stroked on skin for extra radiance. The best tones are Pearl and Gold.
5. BYE BYE UNDER EYE CONCEALOR, It Cosmetics – So good! I’m addicted. The
creamy formula blends so beautifully and erases virtually all those dark under eye circles. I
don’t just use it under the eyes though. It works everywhere you need a little extra coverage.
6. EYES TO MESMERIZE, Charlotte Tilbury – These little eye shadow color pots
are amazing. The illuminating pigments glide over eyes for a high impact cream to
sheen effect. charlottetilbury.com
7. LIP TAR, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics – I always have an array of OCC Lip Tars
in my kit. I love that they are totally vegan and smell so good, and the concentrated color
pigments stay until you take them off. occmakeup.com
8. STROBE CREAM, MAC Cosmetics – Not just for the face, I also love to mix this
cream with lotion and apply all over exposed skin (arms, legs, etc.) to give the body a
beautiful sheen. maccosmetics.com
To learn more about Iris Moreau, view her portfolio and the see her full Resume, click on the
following link: IRIS MOREAU MAKEUP ARTIST